Advancing Equity in Environmental Organizations
Join us on Wednesday, May 10th for a special lunch event, featuring guest speaker Whitney Tome, Executive Director of Green 2.0.
The event will run from 11:30am to 1:00pm, at Nile Hall, Preservation Park in Oakland. Enjoy a delicious seasonal lunch prepared by Simply Bliss, and learn about Green 2.0's research on the lack of diversity in the environmental sector. The talk will highlight some of the solutions and best practices that organizations can explore to attract and retain diverse talent. We would love to have you join the conversation.
Individual tickets are $40, or $270 for a table of eight. Register here.
Event proceeds will help Youth Outside continue its work to advance equity and inclusion in the environmental and outdoor education sectors.
PGM ONE Summit Career & Resource Fair
Join us on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 in Berkeley California for an exciting opportunity to engage with talented people of color from all over the country in one location.
Your participation as a Vendor at the PGM ONE Career fair includes:
- 2 hour pre – Career fair workshop: “Relevancy, Equity, and Inclusion in Staff Recruitment”
- 4 hour opportunity to engage with motivated People of Color
- 2 Tickets to the networking Happy Hour following the Career Fair
- One 6 foot table, including linens, to recruit People of Color passionate about the environment
- 2 Box lunches
Interested in being a Vendor?
- $250.00 gets you all the benefits of the Career Fair (for 2)
- Only $50.00 for an additional participant from your organization
- While the conference and career fair attendees identify as People of Color, recruiters and organizations wishing to participate at the career fair are not required to identify as such
- Vendor registration closes on Friday, June 2, 2017