Join us on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 in Berkeley California for an exciting opportunity to engage with talented people of color from all over the country in one location.
Your participation as a Vendor at the PGM ONE Career fair includes:
- 2 hour pre – Career fair workshop: “Relevancy, Equity, and Inclusion in Staff Recruitment”
- 4 hour opportunity to engage with motivated People of Color
- 2 Tickets to the networking Happy Hour following the Career Fair
- One 6 foot table, including linens, to recruit People of Color passionate about the environment
- 2 Box lunches
Interested in being a Vendor?
- $250.00 gets you all the benefits of the Career Fair (for 2)
- Only $50.00 for an additional participant from your organization
- While the conference and career fair attendees identify as People of Color, recruiters and organizations wishing to participate at the career fair are not required to identify as such
- Vendor registration closes on Friday, June 2, 2017
Register to be a vendor at the PGM ONE Summit Job Fair here.
Agenda for the day
10am - noon: “Relevancy, Equity, and Inclusion in Staff Recruitment” workshop
noon - 1pm: Lunch and booth set-up
1pm - 5pm: Career & Resource Fair
5pm - 6:30: Networking Happy Hour
Have questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org